Here is a list of the most important Paladin Quests for Everquest. Includes guide for Soulfire, Epic 1,0 and 1,5. Will update later.
Druid epics 1.0 – 2.0
Making plat in Everquest is actually easier than people think. The best way to make money in Everquest is Bazaar reselling. Using the reselling method i managed to earn over 2 million platinum 1 week after starting on a new server. I started by asking high levels for plat, when i had 200plat i started reselling. Here i will explain the really easy method to earn plat through reselling.
1) Go to the Bazaar (through the big door in pok.
2) Type inn /baz view the bazaar search window.
2) Start browsing through the bazaar. I usually start by choosing 1 hand slashers, then go through all the weapon types. When you see a weapon selling cheaper than all the others of the same type buy it.
There are 3 Windblades for sale. 2 Going for 7000pp and one going for 150pp, buy the cheap one.
3) Buy as much cheap stuff as you can afford. Get some trad satchels from one of the npc merchants in the bazaar, and set up a trader using /trader and simply resell your stuff.
4) When you start making some money, buy more. I try to have the max number of items in my inventory at all time (thats 80 items for sale at all times).
Using this method you can easily make millions in a short amount of time.
Other Money making guides :
http://www.eqprofits.com/Default.aspx – Site about making money in Norrath!
Leveling in Everquest used to be a pain, especially for us who remember the hell levels. Today alot has changed in Everquest and the leveling is much easier. The hell levels are long gone, hot zones give out and extra amout of xp and mobs are generally easier. I am currenlty writing an in-dept guide on leveling in Everquest, but until then i’m gonna leave you with some tips.
1) Stick to the hotzones, current hotzones are :
* Level 20: North Ro and South Ro
* Level 25: Solusek’s Eye
* Level 30: Blightfire Moors
* Level 35: Stone Hive
* Level 40: Dulak’s Harbor
* Level 45: Skyshrine
* Level 50: Akheva Ruins
* Level 55: Crypt of Nadox
* Level 60: Riwwi, Coliseum of Games
* Level 65: Torden, Bastion of Thunder
* Level 70: Ruins of Illsalin
An updated list can be found here http://everquest.allakhazam.com/hotzones.html
3) Allakhazam has a very neat chart for finding zones your level. It can be found here : http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zlvlchart.html
Here are some leveling guides and tips from other sites:
http://www.eqmages.com/hunt.php – List of places to hunt.
http://www.castersrealm.com/index.php/everquest/permalink/experience_guide/ – Another great leveling guide!